Coleen Rooney reveals bikini body secrets as she launches clothes range
London: Coleen Rooney, who is out promoting her latest fashion range, revealed how she has to work hard to keep her slender bikini body.
After all, it is part of the WAG package, and the 26-year-old mother-of-one takes being England player Wayne Rooney’s right hand woman seriously.
Speaking to Lorraine style expert Mark Heyes at a photo shoot for her new Littlewoods fashion collection, Coleen admitted she sometimes gets embarrassed to be called a “style icon.”
“When girls say ‘You’re my style icon,’ I just go red,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
“It’s lovely, it’s so nice when people do say, ‘I like what you’re wearing’,” she said.
When asked if she enjoys modelling, Coleen replied: “Yeah I do. Sometimes I get a bit nervous, especially if I haven’t worked with the photographer before.”
When quizzed if she has a signature pose, Coleen said: “The hands on the hip. The hands on the hip always works, yes.”
The wife of the Man U ace said that she finds it tough to maintain her gorgeous bikini body
“I have to work at it. If I eat and eat and eat, I just go bigger and bigger and bigger,” she said.
Coleen presented her AW12 collection for Littlewoods.com proving Wayne is not the only Rooney busy this week.
Modelling the collection in a stunning 50’s style shoot, Coleen is definitely in the design driving seat this season showcasing contrast sleeve jackets, vibrant prints, and sophisticated tailored pieces.
“I feel like I’ve come into my own this season and think this is my best collection yet! As always, I have designed my collection to suit women of all shapes and sizes and I’m really excited to get it out there!” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall