Colin Donnell recovering well after appendix surgery
Los Angeles: Actor Colin Donnell is on the way to recovery after undergoing an emergency operation to remove his appendix.
The 30-year-old, who portrays Tommy Merlyn in US superhero series “Arrow”, was recently admitted to a medical centre in Northern California for the appendectomy. But he has assured fans he is on the mend after sharing a photo of himself in a hospital gown on Instagram.com, reports contactmusiccom.
In the accompanying caption, posted recently, he wrote: "Home today thanks to the amazing staff of Queen of the Valley Hospital!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall