Colin Donnell recovering well after appendix surgery
Los Angeles: Actor Colin Donnell is on the way to recovery after undergoing an emergency operation to remove his appendix.
The 30-year-old, who portrays Tommy Merlyn in US superhero series “Arrow”, was recently admitted to a medical centre in Northern California for the appendectomy. But he has assured fans he is on the mend after sharing a photo of himself in a hospital gown on Instagram.com, reports contactmusiccom.
In the accompanying caption, posted recently, he wrote: "Home today thanks to the amazing staff of Queen of the Valley Hospital!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing