Colin Farrell credits yoga for toned body
Los Angeles: Irish actor Colin Farrell credits yoga for helping him keep his body fit.
"It’s fun. I do it every day, as much as I can," Farrell told accesshollywood.com at the Hollywood Foreign Press Association’s 2013 Installation Luncheon at The Beverly Hilton Hotel Tuesday.
Asked what it is about yoga that has captured his attention, Farrell said he likes how the exercise ritual is all about the body.
"I love being in a class with students - 30 or 40 people all moving in unison,” he said.
"It’s very easy to live where you remain in your head… and you’re concerned about various things and constantly contemplating and so on and so forth, so it takes you out of your head for a while and just puts you back into your body," Farrell added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall