Cooking therapeutic for Siddharth
Mumbai:Southern actor Siddharth, seen in Bollywood films like `Rang De Basanti` and `Chashme Baddoor`, says cooking is as therapeutic as yoga for him, and he loves wearing the chef`s hat for his friends.
"Cooking is my yoga. Made Alleppey prawn curry and coconut rice today. Best kind of therapy. Your stomach`s full at the end of it," Siddharth posted on his Twitter page Thursday.
"I cook for friends. They are very critical, so I need to be at the top of my game. That’s a big part of it. Cooking is in our genes. Score," he added.
The actor, who is awaiting the release of Tamil comedy "Theeya Vela Seiyyanum Kumaru" June 14, has also found relief from his shoulder ache through acupressure.
"After a year of trying every kind of physiotherapy, strengthening and rehab for my shoulder, I finally found relief. Acupressure - it works! I didn’t believe in acupressure despite several people recommending it. I can tell you, if you have any kind of chronic pain, just try it," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day