Crawford feels confident about her body
London: Cindy Crawford, who will turn 45 soon, has admitted that she feels more confident about her body now than she did in her 20s.
The supermodel, who is still a perfect 10, looked stunning in an Emilio Pucci dress with lace back panel, a Wolford body suit and a Pucci skin-tight mini-dress with Wolford leopard-print tights for a shoot in ultra-trendy US fashion magazine Futureclaw.
Cindy, who admits to trying Botox in the past, says she is open-minded about age prevention measures.
“When I was 30 I might have said, ‘I’m going to age in a way that honours time and is completely natural’ but I’m no longer so high-brow about it.
“I think I’m holding up pretty well,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall