Crawford feels confident about her body
London: Cindy Crawford, who will turn 45 soon, has admitted that she feels more confident about her body now than she did in her 20s.
The supermodel, who is still a perfect 10, looked stunning in an Emilio Pucci dress with lace back panel, a Wolford body suit and a Pucci skin-tight mini-dress with Wolford leopard-print tights for a shoot in ultra-trendy US fashion magazine Futureclaw.
Cindy, who admits to trying Botox in the past, says she is open-minded about age prevention measures.
“When I was 30 I might have said, ‘I’m going to age in a way that honours time and is completely natural’ but I’m no longer so high-brow about it.
“I think I’m holding up pretty well,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall