Crawford feels confident about her body
London: Cindy Crawford, who will turn 45 soon, has admitted that she feels more confident about her body now than she did in her 20s.
The supermodel, who is still a perfect 10, looked stunning in an Emilio Pucci dress with lace back panel, a Wolford body suit and a Pucci skin-tight mini-dress with Wolford leopard-print tights for a shoot in ultra-trendy US fashion magazine Futureclaw.
Cindy, who admits to trying Botox in the past, says she is open-minded about age prevention measures.
“When I was 30 I might have said, ‘I’m going to age in a way that honours time and is completely natural’ but I’m no longer so high-brow about it.
“I think I’m holding up pretty well,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Aamir Khan refused to do 'Josh', says Mansoor Khan
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall