Crawford feels confident about her body
London: Cindy Crawford, who will turn 45 soon, has admitted that she feels more confident about her body now than she did in her 20s.
The supermodel, who is still a perfect 10, looked stunning in an Emilio Pucci dress with lace back panel, a Wolford body suit and a Pucci skin-tight mini-dress with Wolford leopard-print tights for a shoot in ultra-trendy US fashion magazine Futureclaw.
Cindy, who admits to trying Botox in the past, says she is open-minded about age prevention measures.
“When I was 30 I might have said, ‘I’m going to age in a way that honours time and is completely natural’ but I’m no longer so high-brow about it.
“I think I’m holding up pretty well,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms