Dame Judy Dench is Helena’s inspiration
New York: ‘The King’s Speech’ star Helena Bonham Carter has said that she gets her beauty inspiration from Oscar-winning actress Dame Judy Dench.
"She’s beautiful,” a daily quoted her as telling the Daily Mail.
"Talk about her face being her fortune! She never stops working. That’s what I want for me."
Ruling out going under the knife to get rid of her facial lines, the 44-year-old actress insists that she wants to look natural in order to look convincing for her roles.
"I can still move all my face muscles! There aren’t many who can still do that," she boasted.
"Age is underrated. I think what’s happening is that directors and the studios want actresses who have natural looks, who haven’t had any work done."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Totally Clooed! Karan Johar meets George Clooney; poses for a click!
- CONFIRMED! Aditi Rao Hydari to play 'Bhoomi' in Sanjay Dutt's comeback film
- Ajay Devgn sent an emotional message to Salman Khan - But why?
- Salman Khan's 'Tubelight' actress Zhu Zhu got THIS special present from the Khan of all seasons! Guess what?
- Deepika Padukone shoots for 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'—Check out first pics!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall