Daniel Craig gaining weight after `James Bond`?
Los Angeles: Actor Daniel Craig has reportedly gained weight ever since he stopped filming for "James Bond" franchise.
Craig, 44, who appeared in three Bond movies consecutively, has been advised by his friends to hit the gym again, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"He spent months beefing up for Bond. He needs to get back in the gym and start a nutritional plan to regain his Bond-esque muscles," a source said.
"Having a flabby stomach is not really his style," the source added.
Craig has played role of James Bond in 2006 release ‘Casino Royale’, 2008 release ‘Quantum Of Solace’ and ‘Skyfall’, which released in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ajay Devgn’s Shivaay movie review: Here’s Kajol’s verdict
- Bigg Boss 10: How much money is each of the commoner getting?
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall