Daniel Craig gaining weight after `James Bond`?
Los Angeles: Actor Daniel Craig has reportedly gained weight ever since he stopped filming for "James Bond" franchise.
Craig, 44, who appeared in three Bond movies consecutively, has been advised by his friends to hit the gym again, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"He spent months beefing up for Bond. He needs to get back in the gym and start a nutritional plan to regain his Bond-esque muscles," a source said.
"Having a flabby stomach is not really his style," the source added.
Craig has played role of James Bond in 2006 release ‘Casino Royale’, 2008 release ‘Quantum Of Solace’ and ‘Skyfall’, which released in 2012.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?