Daniel Radcliffe `suffering from cluster headaches, BP issues`
London: Daniel Radcliffe has recently revealed that he takes blood pressure medication even though he is just 25 years old.
The former `Harry Potter` star also told that he has been seeing his doctor because he has been suffering from painful cluster headaches since 2012 and also been having ECG tests, suggest reports.
It was also mentioned that Radcliffe suffered a mild form of dyspraxia, a common neurological problem that impairs the organisation of movement and, in fact, he has previously admitted to turning to alcohol to help with his fear of failure.
However, `The Woman in Black` actor reassured that there was nothing to be worried about as he was perfectly fine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall