Daniel Radcliffe suspects he has Adhd
London: British actor Daniel Radcliffe is convinced he suffers from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (Adhd).
The `Harry Potter` star suspects his symptoms went unnoticed as the condition wasn`t as well known when he was a child.
"I think I am quite hyper. I think if I`d been born a few years later, I might have been diagnosed with Adhd, but I missed the boat for all those diagnoses," he told Britain`s The Guardian.
Radcliffe also admits he is glad he was taken out of school after landing the lead role in the wizard movies, as he fears he would have struggled in an academic environment.
"I was a very disorganised, talkative boy. And there are some people who just don`t do well at school. I am not somebody who will learn best when you tell me to sit down and be quiet and sit still. I learn by talking back and engaging in conversation and walking around."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall