Demi Lovato understands dad`s drunken state
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato was not fond of her father because of his drinking habit during her growing up years, but she says she can understand his issues now.
Lovato has previously been in rehabilitation centre for addiction issues, an eating disorder and self-harm.
The 21-year-old regrets hating her father all this time and understands that he was just ill, reports contactmusic.com.
“I went through an entire life without my birth dad because I assumed that he was a bad guy and never took into consideration, even after I went through my stuff, that he was just ill,” Nylon magazine quoted Lovato as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way
- Irrfan Khan’s ‘Hindi Medium’ poster out and it’s interesting!
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!
- Priyanka Chopra to appear on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ again – WATCH teaser
- Deepika Padukone teaches James Corden the Lungi dance – WATCH super fun video
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall