Demi Lovato understands dad`s drunken state
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato was not fond of her father because of his drinking habit during her growing up years, but she says she can understand his issues now.
Lovato has previously been in rehabilitation centre for addiction issues, an eating disorder and self-harm.
The 21-year-old regrets hating her father all this time and understands that he was just ill, reports contactmusic.com.
“I went through an entire life without my birth dad because I assumed that he was a bad guy and never took into consideration, even after I went through my stuff, that he was just ill,” Nylon magazine quoted Lovato as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms