Demi Moore a certified yoga expert
Los Angeles: Actress Demi Moore is now a certified expert in Kundalini yoga, which focuses on raising individual consciousness through breathing techniques and physical poses.
Post this, Moore has reportedly decided to turn a yoga teacher since her Hollywood career doesn`t seem to be going great, showbizspy.com reports.
The 50-year-old has immersed herself in the study of Kundalini yoga. "Demi is acutely aware that her star has faded in Hollywood," a source told American tabloid The National Enquirer.
"Acting offers aren’t coming in and, at her age, Demi realistically knows she’s considered over the hill in youth-obsessed Hollywood. She also credits Kundalini with helping her recover from the emotional issues surrounding her drug-induced seizure and hospitalization,” the source added.
The actress has been going to two-hour classes five days a week for months, and so “it was considered a logical next step”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor, Shekhar Ravjiani in 'Gehra Ishq' from 'Neerja'—Watch song!
- How 16-year-old Markandeya defied death; lesson we can learn
- Sharman to do yet another erotic-thriller film with Vishal
- Nothing wrong with Rishi Kapoor's temperamental nature: Divya Khosla Kumar
- I don't work for awards: Sonam Kapoor
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms