Demi Moore a certified yoga expert
Los Angeles: Actress Demi Moore is now a certified expert in Kundalini yoga, which focuses on raising individual consciousness through breathing techniques and physical poses.
Post this, Moore has reportedly decided to turn a yoga teacher since her Hollywood career doesn`t seem to be going great, showbizspy.com reports.
The 50-year-old has immersed herself in the study of Kundalini yoga. "Demi is acutely aware that her star has faded in Hollywood," a source told American tabloid The National Enquirer.
"Acting offers aren’t coming in and, at her age, Demi realistically knows she’s considered over the hill in youth-obsessed Hollywood. She also credits Kundalini with helping her recover from the emotional issues surrounding her drug-induced seizure and hospitalization,” the source added.
The actress has been going to two-hour classes five days a week for months, and so “it was considered a logical next step”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall