Denise Richards addresses too-skinny criticisms
Los Angeles: Actress-model Denise Richards insists she`s in a perfect shape despite comments that she is too skinny.
The former wife of Charlie Sheen said she ignores the critics and chooses to set a good example for her daughters instead, reported Aceshowbiz.
"I don`t know why lately I`ve been getting so much flack for it... I have a very healthy lifestyle and I`m busy. I have a daughter who`s almost 2 that I carry all the time. She`s just under 30 pounds.
"What bothers me is I have three daughters, and I`m such an advocate for health and fitness... In moderation. We eat ice cream all the time. I had grilled cheese before we got here," she added.
Richards has two daughters from her previous relationship with the "Anger Management" actor Sheen. In 2011, five years after she got divorced from him, she adopted a baby girl whom she named Eloise Joni.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall