Denise Richards addresses too-skinny criticisms
Los Angeles: Actress-model Denise Richards insists she`s in a perfect shape despite comments that she is too skinny.
The former wife of Charlie Sheen said she ignores the critics and chooses to set a good example for her daughters instead, reported Aceshowbiz.
"I don`t know why lately I`ve been getting so much flack for it... I have a very healthy lifestyle and I`m busy. I have a daughter who`s almost 2 that I carry all the time. She`s just under 30 pounds.
"What bothers me is I have three daughters, and I`m such an advocate for health and fitness... In moderation. We eat ice cream all the time. I had grilled cheese before we got here," she added.
Richards has two daughters from her previous relationship with the "Anger Management" actor Sheen. In 2011, five years after she got divorced from him, she adopted a baby girl whom she named Eloise Joni.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!