Diane Kruger avoids alcohol for skincare
Los Angeles: Actress Diane Kruger has admitted that she abstains from alcohol consumption and smoking to take care of her skin.
The actress says that she used to suffer from rosacea, a skin condition which causes red splotching on the face.
"I wasn`t blessed with great skin. I used to have rosacea and had to quit smoking to get rid of it. I still struggle with under-eye circles. It`s all about discipline and finding products that are right for you," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Kruger as saying.
"I`ve noticed my skin looks better when I don`t drink, so I stopped for six weeks before the Cannes International Film Festival. It did me wonders. I slept better than ever. It kind of sucked, though, because I enjoy a glass of wine," she added.
The 37-year-old was recently named the face of Chanel`s skincare beauty product line.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's new show to 'celebrate' goodness in life
- Hema Malini, Khayyam pay tribute to Ravindra Jain
- Depression not limited to glamour and filmdom alone: Deepika
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!