Directing would make me obsessive: Leonardo DiCaprio
Los Angeles: Actor Leonardo DiCaprio fears that getting into movie direction will make him "obsessive".
The 38-year-old is cautious about following in the footsteps of fellow actors turned directors such as Ben Affleck and James Franco because he fears that stepping behind the camera will be too much for him.
"I`ve been talking about directing a lot. But I`m still not sure I`m going to do it. When you`re a director, you have so many different elements you need to be in control of," contactmusic.com quoted DiCaprio as saying.
"I get very obsessive when I do movies and it encompasses my life. And I don`t know how I`d react to 200 different people asking me questions. I might spiral off into some other dimension of obsessiveness. For now, playing the character and being responsible for myself is what I`m doing,” added the ‘Titanic’ star.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Saif Ali Khan confirms daughter Sara Ali Khan’s Bollywood debut
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Narendra Modi to unveil 112-ft tall face of Lord Shiva idol on Maha Shivaratri
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall