Directing would make me obsessive: Leonardo DiCaprio
Los Angeles: Actor Leonardo DiCaprio fears that getting into movie direction will make him "obsessive".
The 38-year-old is cautious about following in the footsteps of fellow actors turned directors such as Ben Affleck and James Franco because he fears that stepping behind the camera will be too much for him.
"I`ve been talking about directing a lot. But I`m still not sure I`m going to do it. When you`re a director, you have so many different elements you need to be in control of," contactmusic.com quoted DiCaprio as saying.
"I get very obsessive when I do movies and it encompasses my life. And I don`t know how I`d react to 200 different people asking me questions. I might spiral off into some other dimension of obsessiveness. For now, playing the character and being responsible for myself is what I`m doing,” added the ‘Titanic’ star.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall