Directing would make me obsessive: Leonardo DiCaprio
Los Angeles: Actor Leonardo DiCaprio fears that getting into movie direction will make him "obsessive".
The 38-year-old is cautious about following in the footsteps of fellow actors turned directors such as Ben Affleck and James Franco because he fears that stepping behind the camera will be too much for him.
"I`ve been talking about directing a lot. But I`m still not sure I`m going to do it. When you`re a director, you have so many different elements you need to be in control of," contactmusic.com quoted DiCaprio as saying.
"I get very obsessive when I do movies and it encompasses my life. And I don`t know how I`d react to 200 different people asking me questions. I might spiral off into some other dimension of obsessiveness. For now, playing the character and being responsible for myself is what I`m doing,” added the ‘Titanic’ star.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms