Disciplined childhood helps Lady Gaga to endure pain
New York: Singer Lady Gaga feels that it was because of her disciplined childhood that she can endure physical or mental pain for longer time than usual people.
The 27-year-old, who was born here, learned a lot of disciplined forms of art, thus bringing her a lot of patience.
"I have an ability to experience pain for long periods of time - to endure it, whether it`s mental pain or physical pain. I think it`s because of my discipline as a child," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Gaga as saying.
However, this nature also made her fall in bad situations.
"I studied piano, then theatre and then dance, so I have this ability to endure long periods of pain. But as a result, when I became an adult at 18, I allowed myself to stay in bad situations because I was able to take the pain," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall