Divya Dutta burning calories with Zumba
Mumbai: Instead of sweating it out on a treadmill, Divya Dutta is shedding weight by following Zumba, a dance-fitness programme that combines aerobic and dance.
The 35-year-old, recently seen in director Sonam Nair`s teenage drama ‘Gippi’, is following the dance-exercise programme invented by Colombian dancer-choreographer Alberto "Beto" Perez in the 1990s.
"Hectic Zumba started now! On heavy duty workout mode! So proud of myself! Lazy me is motivated," Divya posted on Twitter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall