Don`t believe in starving: Huma Qureshi
Mumbai: Huma Qureshi has shed those extra pounds, is looking much leaner and has become the cover girl of Femina. She says she has achieved all that by making healthy choices.
If she wowed everyone with her performance in ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’, her curvy figure started a new trend.
But shedding weight hasn`t altered her fondness for food.
"I am still a foodie and every 10 days my trainer gives me a break and lets me eat whatever I want to and that`s how I manage. I don`t believe in starving, I am just making healthy choices," said Huma.
"I have a fabulous trainer who has put me on a healthy diet. I have stopped eating junk food. I workout almost everyday - do yoga, stretching and some running.
"I am quite enjoying this new phase of being fit and I am doing it in the right way, I don`t believe in crash diet. It`s very unhealthy. It should be done in the right way," she added.
Huma appears as the cover girl on Femina with the tagline - Be Unstoppable and she loves it.
"It was a great experience. I am very proud to be the Femina cover girl and very proud to be part of this special feature, which says `Be unstoppable` because every woman believes that she can be unstoppable," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall