Donald Trump reveals secrets of his trademark hairstyle
Sydney: Donald Trump has finally revealed the secrets behind his trademark hairstyle.
According to the Daily Mail, Trump has also refuted the popular notion that his hairstyle was a classic ‘comb-over’.
In an interview with Rolling Stone, the billionaire property tycoon said he washes his locks with Head and Shoulders, and then lets it air dry, reports the Sydney Morning Herald.
As Trump waits, he reads the papers and watches TV for about 60 minutes and then simply combs his hair into shape.
"Yes, I use a comb. . . Do I comb it forward? No, I don’t comb it forward," he said.
"I get a lot of credit for comb-overs. But it’s not really a comb-over," he added.
Trump had also revealed his much discussed hairline by pushing back the ‘flying wing of his hair’.
"I actually don’t have a bad hairline . . . When you think about it, it’s not bad. It’s sort of a little bit forward and back. I’ve combed it the same way for years. Same thing, every time," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall