Douglas` cancer treatment almost complete
New York: Michael Douglas, who is suffering from throat cancer, will complete his treatment this week.
Douglas` publicist Allen Burry said that after a gruelling eight weeks of chemotherapy and radiation, the Oscar winner has one more treatment left and that after this week "no further treatments are scheduled".
The recovery of the actor, who was last seen in ‘Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps’, is expected to take another six weeks. Then, he`ll have periodic check-ups.
“He`s really happy about it ending,” people.com quoted Burry as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall