Drew Barrymore loves making husband Will Kopelman smile
Los Angeles: Actress Drew Barrymore, who married art consultant Will Kopelman eight months ago, says making him smile makes her feel pretty.
"I feel most attractive when I make Will laugh. I am usually in sweatpants and a scrunchie, being a dork. But when I hear his funny laugh, I am like, `Damn, I feel pretty`," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Barrymore as saying.
The 37-year-old gave birth to the couple`s first child, daughter Olive, four months ago. She plans to keep her daughter off make-up till she is a teenager.
"What little girl does not want to play with make-up? But kids should be kids for as long as possible. When she gets into her teens, though all bets are off. She should just experiment and figure out what kind of woman she wants to be," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- Akshay Kumar inaugurates football tournament
- Kriti Sanon to learn the culture, diction of UP for upcoming films!
- Wedding bells! Yuvraj Singh & Hazel Keech to tie the knot this December
- Brad Pitt may not be prosecuted for child abuse
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall