Drew Barrymore’s slimming secret revealed
London: Drew Barrymore, who is looking trim after giving birth to her first child Olive just four months back, revealed her slimming secret while attending the New York City Ballet’s Annual Luncheon Benefit on Thursday.
The 37-year-old actress flashed a pair of Spanx’s control underwear under a skirt, when she was walking into the Manhattan theatre, the Daily Mail reported.
At first, her long, floaty skirt, with a black-and-white tie-dye pattern, appeared to keep everything covered but as she walked, its thigh-high slit became glaringly apparent, so did her black Spanx.
The curve tightening-underwear can be used to hide bumps and bulges, but it appeared that Barrymore wore hers as a kind of slip as she feared revealing too much.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hugh Jackman treated for skin cancer on nose again
- My personal life does not affect my work: Pulkit Samrat
- Mahabharata: Who was the only Kaurava to oppose Draupadi’s vastraharan?
- Parineeti Chopra to star in YRF's next 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'
- Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone very much in love – These videos are proofs
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms