Duff trying to lose baby weight
Los Angeles: Actress Hilary Duff, who gave birth to her first child last month, is now trying to shed the extra pounds she gained during pregnancy.
Less than two weeks after giving birth to son Luca, the actress was spotted leaving a pilates class wearing a black T-shirt and stretch pants, reports starpulse.com.
The actress and her husband Mike Comrie welcomed their son March 20. She announced on Twitter: "We are overjoyed and feel like the luckiest parents in the world."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall