Dustin Hoffman’s prescription for stress: Tequila
New York: Dustin Hoffman says that the key to go through the upcoming Academy Awards gala is ... tequila.
“It’s not me, it’s the Patrón,” he told Bon Appétit of his ability to work red carpets.
The 75-year-old admitted that since he can’t eat before the ceremony, he relies on drinks to steady his nerves, the New York Post reported.
He admitted that after downing a few shots, he becomes very friendly, particularly with reporters.
He said that his beverage of choice “used to be a Greyhound” then “gin and tonic . . . Now it’s tequila.”
Hoffman added that he never goes to parties after awards ceremonies. Instead, he says, he goes to popular burger joint - In-N-Out —, all dressed up — and eats hamburgers all the way home in the limo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall