Dustin Hoffman’s prescription for stress: Tequila
New York: Dustin Hoffman says that the key to go through the upcoming Academy Awards gala is ... tequila.
“It’s not me, it’s the Patrón,” he told Bon Appétit of his ability to work red carpets.
The 75-year-old admitted that since he can’t eat before the ceremony, he relies on drinks to steady his nerves, the New York Post reported.
He admitted that after downing a few shots, he becomes very friendly, particularly with reporters.
He said that his beverage of choice “used to be a Greyhound” then “gin and tonic . . . Now it’s tequila.”
Hoffman added that he never goes to parties after awards ceremonies. Instead, he says, he goes to popular burger joint - In-N-Out —, all dressed up — and eats hamburgers all the way home in the limo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall