Dustin Hoffman’s prescription for stress: Tequila
New York: Dustin Hoffman says that the key to go through the upcoming Academy Awards gala is ... tequila.
“It’s not me, it’s the Patrón,” he told Bon Appétit of his ability to work red carpets.
The 75-year-old admitted that since he can’t eat before the ceremony, he relies on drinks to steady his nerves, the New York Post reported.
He admitted that after downing a few shots, he becomes very friendly, particularly with reporters.
He said that his beverage of choice “used to be a Greyhound” then “gin and tonic . . . Now it’s tequila.”
Hoffman added that he never goes to parties after awards ceremonies. Instead, he says, he goes to popular burger joint - In-N-Out —, all dressed up — and eats hamburgers all the way home in the limo.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya