Eat mushrooms to stay energetic
Los Angeles: Do you know the advantages of eating mushrooms? It can help ramp up nutritional value, so eat it to stay energetic, says expert.
Actress, TV presenter and Celebrity Masterchef Winner Nadia Sawalha has teamed up with the Mushroom Bureau, an initiative that promotes advantages of mushrooms, to help launch their `Just Add Mushrooms’ campaign.
The campaign aimed at encouraging people to cook more with fresh mushrooms, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Mushrooms are the natural source of vitamin B5, which helps reduce tiredness and fatigue and are perfect for those with a busy lifestyle, and are also naturally low in fat and calories.
“Mushrooms are a hugely underrated vegetable and one of the best ways I’ve found of sneaking healthy ingredients into my kids’ favourite meals! They’re a cheap way to add substance and flavour to a basic pasta dish or stir-fry and, with such little preparation needed, they’re super quick to cook with too,” said Sawalha.
“I think a lot of people are put off using mushrooms because they’re not sure how to prepare and cook them properly, but I’m hoping that my simple tips and recipes will inspire more people to add mushrooms to their meals.”
Pic courtesy: www.agmrc.org
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song alert! Here's how 'Haryana Ki Sherni' Anushka Sharma sings 'Jag Ghoomeya' — Watch video
- How many lovers will you have in a lifetime according to your Zodiac sign? – Play game
- Confirmed! Kareena Kapoor Khan, Saif Ali Khan to welcome their first baby in December
- It's a wrap for Ranveer Singh-Vaani Kapoor's 'Befikre'! Pic inside
- Bipasha Basu stuns in a dreamy, ethereal avatar! – See pic
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall