Elizabeth Hurley hates being super skinny
Los Angeles: Actress Elizabeth Hurley hates the idea of being super skinny as she gets older. She has relaxed her diet and fitness routine because she believes having more curves helps her look younger.
"I keep my eye on what I eat all the time, because now that we are older we have to make a conscious decision if we want to stay relatively slim... But as you get older, it doesn`t actually look that attractive to be super skinny," contactmusic.com quoted Hurley as saying.
The 47-year-old revealed she has given up sugary foods and reduced her coffee intake after over-indulging during Christmas holidays.
In a series of Twitter posts earlier this month, she wrote: "My 2013 health kick starts. Yes! Long, fast walk with dogs and zero sugar or anything with white flour... And a bit less caffeine... And more vegetables."
Meanwhile the actress has revealed that marrying her fiance Shane Warne is her top priority this year, as soon as they find the time.
"We would love to get married, and it is top of our to-do list, but we just have not. It`s logistically quite difficult, because half the family are in Australia and half the family are here in the UK," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms