Elizabeth Hurley hates being super skinny
Los Angeles: Actress Elizabeth Hurley hates the idea of being super skinny as she gets older. She has relaxed her diet and fitness routine because she believes having more curves helps her look younger.
"I keep my eye on what I eat all the time, because now that we are older we have to make a conscious decision if we want to stay relatively slim... But as you get older, it doesn`t actually look that attractive to be super skinny," contactmusic.com quoted Hurley as saying.
The 47-year-old revealed she has given up sugary foods and reduced her coffee intake after over-indulging during Christmas holidays.
In a series of Twitter posts earlier this month, she wrote: "My 2013 health kick starts. Yes! Long, fast walk with dogs and zero sugar or anything with white flour... And a bit less caffeine... And more vegetables."
Meanwhile the actress has revealed that marrying her fiance Shane Warne is her top priority this year, as soon as they find the time.
"We would love to get married, and it is top of our to-do list, but we just have not. It`s logistically quite difficult, because half the family are in Australia and half the family are here in the UK," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall