Elizabeth Hurley turns Empire State bldg pink for cancer campaign
New York: Model-actress Elizabeth Hurley turned the Empire State Building pink in celebration of cosmetic giant Estee Lauder`s breast cancer awareness drive.
The `Bedazzled` star has been the company`s celebrity champion for over a decade and on Monday she headed to the top of the iconic skyscraper in New York to mark the campaign`s 20th year.
She then flicked the switch to illuminate the building with pink light - the colour of the international breast cancer fundraising campaign, reported Starpulse.
Thanking Empire State bosses for their hospitality, Hurley tweeted, "Thanks to the wonderful organisers at the Empire State Building for letting us go up to the 103rd floor. Gulp."
The campaign is especially poignant this year as the cosmetic giant boss Evelyn Lauder lost her battle with cancer at the age of 75 last November.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscars 2017: Here are 14 craziest moments from Academy Awards
- Oscars after-party: Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone will make your heart skip a beat - See pics
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Varun Dhawan confirms film with Shoojit Sircar
- Oscars: Priyanka Chopra stuns in white, reminds AIB of 'kaju katli'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall