Elle Macpherson is not worried about ageing
London: Former supermodel Elle Macpherson says she is not worried about ageing and says she has embraced getting older.
The 48-year-old, who was once nicknamed `The Body`, does not think being younger always means being more beautiful, reported Contactmusic.
"I do not believe that youth equals beauty or beauty equals youth. It does not bother me becoming 50 at all, the alternative is death, so that is not an option. I rather like the idea of flowing on with life. I have had amazing life experiences and hopefully another 50 years of experiences ahead of me," the Australian beauty said.
Macpherson, who is a mother of two children, recently renewed her contact with cosmetics brand Revlon and says it makes her feel the attitude of brands towards people is changing.
"That tells me this is not an ageist society, and Revlon is a modern company," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall