Emma Stone opens up about "embarrassing" acne trouble
Los Angeles: Actress Emma Stone hit rock bottom after suffering severe break-outs as a teenager. She was put on prescription medication to combat her spots.
Her pimples returned as she struggled to shoot her first lead role in `Easy A`.
"I am actually pretty interested in skin care, because I had bad hormonal acne when I was 17, and they put me on acne medication for it," dailystar.co.uk quoted Stone as saying.
"After two months of medication, I went off of it, and since then, my skin, my mouth, my lips, my eyes are all so dry. Then, I had stress acne when I was 20, when I did Easy A, which they kindly video-airbrushed out of the movie.
"But I realised how debilitating and embarrassing it can be to have cystic acne. So, I am really interested in the biology of what makes up acne and how to work on it from the outside, too," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall