European light therapy facials now in India
New Delhi: Move over fruit facials and chocolate packs as there’s a new therapy on the block - European Light Therapy (ELT) facials, which promise to rejuvenate the skin by using light.
ELT facials involve a new technology, where light energy is applied to the skin to provide therapeutic benefits, accelerating the repair of damaged skin cells, as well as stimulating the production of collagen.
“ELT facials is the latest in facials and we are proud to be the first to offer it in India. Light Therapy is proven to address various concerns such as ageing, pigmentation, and acne and is sure to give a guaranteed glow,” Rahul Bhalchandra, CEO and director, YLG Salon, the brand that has introduced the concept in India, said in a statement.
The treatment begins with the application of a deep cleanser followed by the “skin scrubber light probe”. The blue light of the probe helps in fighting acne-causing bacteria, and it also helps in removal of black heads while maintaining the PH balance of the skin.
Later, a peel is applied on the skin followed by the scrubber light probe again, this time with red light. The red light helps in improved blood circulation, treats pigmentation of the skin and evens out the skin tone, among other benefits.
The therapy, which can last anything from 45 minutes to an hour, ends with a scalp, neck and back massage after a facial mask.
The price of an ELT facial can be between Rs.1,000 to Rs.3,500. It is available in all YLG salons in Bangalore, Mumbai and Chennai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Varun Dhawan, John Abraham came to Jacqueline Fernandez's rescue—Full story inside
- Sidharth Malhotra chills like a boss! See pic
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut legal tussle: Everything will come out soon, says actor
- Ajay Devgn to star in Rohit Shetty's 'Golmaal 4'! Details inside
- This Shiva temple in Pune built by Peshwa Nanasaheb is unique – Details inside
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall