Eva Longoria turned ‘thin’ due to divorce
Washington: Eva Longoria has revealed that the stress brought on by her divorce from Tony Parker resulted in unwanted weight loss.
The ‘Desperate Housewives’ star said it was funny that people thought of her as ‘healthy’ when she was at the worst point of her life.
“I remember after my divorce, I was so thin and everyone kept saying how great I looked. It was probably the most unhealthy place I’ve ever been. So it was funny what people would see as ‘healthy’”, Usmag quoted her as telling Health magazine.
“In my worst time, people were saying I’ve never looked better. [But now] I have a great diet and exercise routine,” she said.
“I like weight training and abs. I hate the elliptical… I despise cardio. I just can’t do it. So I try to do my cardio within the workout,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amrita Sher-Gil self-portrait breaks records, sells for Rs 18.2 crore
- See in pic: Sharp, fierce Salman Khan in 'Sultan' first look
- I would rather slash my wrists than play Bond again: Daniel Craig
- Ghulam Ali agrees to perform in Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal thanks veteran singer
- Kavita Kaushik fumes, walks out of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla...’ grand finale- Know why