Eva Longoria turned ‘thin’ due to divorce
Washington: Eva Longoria has revealed that the stress brought on by her divorce from Tony Parker resulted in unwanted weight loss.
The ‘Desperate Housewives’ star said it was funny that people thought of her as ‘healthy’ when she was at the worst point of her life.
“I remember after my divorce, I was so thin and everyone kept saying how great I looked. It was probably the most unhealthy place I’ve ever been. So it was funny what people would see as ‘healthy’”, Usmag quoted her as telling Health magazine.
“In my worst time, people were saying I’ve never looked better. [But now] I have a great diet and exercise routine,” she said.
“I like weight training and abs. I hate the elliptical… I despise cardio. I just can’t do it. So I try to do my cardio within the workout,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall