Eva Mendes wants emotional connect with clothes
Los Angeles: Actress Eva Mendes likes to wear clothes that have an emotional connect while dressing up for an occasion.
The 39-year-old talked about her preference on a TV chat show after seeing some of her old pictures, reports contactmusic.com.
"I love a turban, I know I`m like 50 years too late. And they`re actually my grandmother`s earrings that I wore that night, (who) I never met," said Mendes after going through the pictures.
"It was very emotional for me. I always think it`s important to wear something which is emotional to you," she added.
Even though people are ready to lend her a lot of things to wear, Mendes prefers something of her own.
"Everybody always wants to lend you things for these events and stuff and it`s all wonderful and you give it back at the end of the night, but I like to have a little emotional piece with me," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Who is the lead actress in Salman Khan's 'Tubelight'? Here's what we know so far!
- Bezwada Wilson, T M Krishna win Ramon Magsaysay Award
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- My film choices are erratic: Varun Dhawan
- Lindsay Lohan's dad confirms it's 'baby on board' for her
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall