Ex-Playboy model Holly Madison opens up about motherhood
New York: Former Playboy model Holly Madison , who gave birth to her daughter in a delivery room full of TV cameras in March, has revealed about the joy of motherhood and the troubles of breast-feeding.
Madison, who is appearing in an E! special, "Holly Has a Baby," said she had a lot of fears about going into the hospital, but having the camera crew there made her feel better, the New York Daily News reported.
Madison, who delivered daughter Rainbow Aurora Rotella with her current boyfriend, club promoter Pasquale Rotella, said that the channel called her about four days before she gave birth to see if she was interested.
"And I figured it would be something cool for Rainbow to look back on a really awesome home movie," she said.
Madison said that she still hasn`t seen it but she is sure that the channel must have done a good job.
The new-mommy said that she`s breast-feeding Rainbow, but she had a very difficult time getting enough milk into the baby at first.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall