Exercise, nutritious meal keep Schiffer in shape
Los Angeles: Model Claudia Schiffer says she relies on vegetable milk with fruit, water and exercise to maintain her figure.
The 43-year-old says her priority is staying fit and healthy, with nutritious meals and gentle exercise, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I`m careful to take care of my body so it takes care of me. In terms of nutrition, I`m addicted to vegetable milk with fruit for breakfast. I drink a lot of water, and exercise as much as possible," said Schiffer.
"However, I never do extreme sports like running, I prefer to walk even when it`s very cold, it`s good for the organism and I feel like the fresh air tones my skin. I try and do as much as possible to relax my body, my face... I work on my breathing too, thanks to yoga... I like having stress-free breaks," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall