Farah Khan gets weight conscious
Mumbai: Choreographer-director Farah Khan never had a problem with her weight, but after watching herself in her acting debut ‘Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi’, she has become health conscious.
"When I was doing the film, I was around 82 kg. I didn`t realise that it is important for me to look glamorous. But when I saw the movie, I realised that I was looking so fat. Then I decided I need to lose some weight," Farah said.
Farah plays a 40-plus Parsi woman in the movie, directed by Bela Sehgal. The film features Boman Irani in the role of her lover.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall