Farah Khan loves to hear compliment about weight loss
Mumbai: There is only one thing that director-turned-actor Farah Khan loves to hear -- compliments about her losing weight.
"Despite all our achievements, one thing we really want to hear is `Wow, you have lost weight`. That is better than saying, `wow your movies was very good or you acted well`. Everyone wants to hear that," the 47-year-old said here Thursday while unveiling the Society Interiors Special issue featuring her on the cover.
Reality check, she says, came in the form of "Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi".
"When you all put pressure on new mothers to lose weight, I can completely understand. It takes a long time for the body to get back. But it has been four years now and I have been still looking pregnant for four years," Farah said.
"When I saw `Shirin Farhad...`, I was really fat in it and I got a reality check. I was like, no, no, I can`t go on looking like this for the rest of my life. So I decided on tummy tuck," she added.
When asked about the progress of her directorial venture "Happy New Year", Farah said: "We haven`t finalised anything as yet, we will make a big announcement once the cast is finalised."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall