Fatherhood is intense, says Channing Tatum
Los Angeles: Actor Channing Tatum, who is expecting his first child with wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum, says fatherhood will be an intense experience.
He says he can`t wait to be a dad, but admits it will be challenging.
"The rest of this year is going to be pretty nuts. Even during having the baby -- the baby-having process, it`s going to be intense," showbizspy.com quoted Tatum as saying.
The 32-year-old previously revealed that he is terrified, but excited about the impending birth.
"I mean, I don`t think there is one thing that doesn`t terrify you, but in the most unbelievably beautiful way.
"Someone said it is really like watching your heart jump out of your body and run around, and I think that can possibly be the coolest thing that I have heard of," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall