Fergie credits `juicing` for fitness
Washington: Black Eyed Peas Singer Fergie has revealed that the secret behind her fit body is fruit and vegetable juices.
The 37-year-old singer - whose real name is Stacey Ferguson - admits that reducing fruits and vegetables down to their liquid form is how she achieves her healthy look thanks to a suggestion from her husband Josh Duhamel, 39.
“Josh turned me on to the book The Beauty Detox Solution, by Kimberly Snyder. It’s about juicing as a way of life. I don’t plan to make the switch completely, but I’m adding superfoods to my system with her green smoothie,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Shape magazine.
However the performer confessed that she still has craving for unhealthy food.
“I’m famous for splurging at fast-food places. I’m currently obsessed with Taco Bell’s bean and cheese burritos with extra green sauce and extra cheese. Gluttony,” she said.
The singer also insisted that exercise is one thing she will never get bored of, thanks to her love of music.
“I’m glad that our music motivates people to exercise. If I had to pick just one song to run to, it would be ‘Violet’ by Hole. It makes me want to run,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall