Fewer beauty products, but same glow
New Delhi: The process of cleansing-toning-moisturising and use of sunscreen and anti-ageing products are considered important to keep facial skin glowing. But an expert advises how multi-purpose beauty therapies can help with same benefits in lesser time.
Avni Amlani, an international skin expert and consultant to Dermalogica skin care brand, gives an easy explanation.
“A multi-purpose product not only saves time but also gives the benefits of using several individual products,” Amlani told IANS.
Citing a few examples of how one can save time, she said: "Opt for a tinted moisturiser with a built-in SPF, a 3:1 product which provides light colour, sun protection and hydrating benefits.”
“You can even go for one serum, which address problems like dry skin, pigmentation and sensitivity."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Ram Charan matched steps with dad Chiranjeevi
- Ajay Devgn announces release date of ‘Baadshaho’
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' new still OUT, trailer set for Dec 19 release!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall