Fiancé supported Jessica Simpson in weight reduction
Los Angeles: Singer Jessica Simpson says fiancé Eric Johnson supported her throughout her weight loss mission.
He helped Simpson shed her baby weight after having second son, Ace, in June by helping make healthy meals and exercising alongside her.
"Eric has been a complete hero. He even taught himself how to make meals that won`t blow her diet and has been by her side throughout most of her workouts," a source told okmagazine.com.
"He avoids her yoga sessions because he is not that flexible, but cardio, running, swimming and walking, he`s with her all the way," added the source.
Simpson, who also has 19-month-old daughter Maxwell, had been adhering to a strict Weight Watchers diet since giving birth. She is determined to stay in shape for her children.
"They both say Max and Ace deserve the best, so there is no excuse whatsoever for them to not be in the best possible shape, both physically and mentally.
"Eric always tells her, `healthy body, healthy mind` and Jessica really believes that. She feels incredible right now and she has been looking amazing," said the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall