Fiance asks Hudson not to lose more weight
London: Oscar winning actress Jennifer Hudson`s fiance David Otunga does not want her to lose more weight because he likes her basic look with no make up and no heels.
"I haven`t actually caught up with how I look. Some people don`t like it so much and tell me to stop. My fiance tells me not to lose more - he likes me very basic, no make-up, no heels, no fuss. I think both of us are still struggling to come to terms with this new me. He`ll tell me not to dress up, but I tell him to get used to it," contactmusic.com quoted Hudson as saying.
The 29-year-old has dropped four dress sizes in less than two years after following a WeightWatchers plan and is happy with her current size.
"Honestly, I want to stay at this weight. I don`t want to lose any more. I`m more concerned with not losing more (than gaining). If I stick with the Weight Watchers plan then I`ll have no problem. I think I`ll be this size for the rest of my life," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall