‘Firework’ hitmaker Katy Perry down with food poisoning
London: Singer Katy Perry, who is currently performing across the US as part of her California Dreams tour, has been infected with food poisoning.
"I apologise to my fans in Chicago and the Twin Cities for not being able to perform this weekend, but I am going to return in a few weeks to give them the very best show ever," femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
According to a statement from promoters Jam Productions, the singer has rescheduled her Friday show at Chicago`s Allstate Arena for Aug 21 and her Saturday gig at St. Paul`s Xcel Energy Center for Aug 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall