First chemotherapy for Manisha Koirala
Mumbai: Actress Manisha Koirala, who recently underwent surgery for ovarian cancer, is nervous about her first chemotherapy session in New York Wednesday. But she says she is ready to face the challenge with courage.
"Today is my first chemo... between being nervous of unknown and courage to face the challenge, I am in a state of prayer and in gratitude of the support I have received from mom, dad, Koi, (sister-in-law) Yulia... though she is far but her love and prayers do touch me," Manisha posted on her Facebook page.
"And so many other loving friends and family... thank you for your love and prayers. Nothing else is more important than love and care. Thank you... until next time," she added.
Manisha, 42, is known for her work in Bollywood films like ‘Saudagar’, ‘1942 A Love Story’, ‘Bombay’, ‘Dil Se’ and ‘Lajja’.
She underwent surgery in New York Dec 10, 2012, and was discharged from the hospital after 11 days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Rahul Bose's 'Poorna' trailer will make you shoutout for woman power!
- The Ghazi Attack: First week Box Office collections figures of Rana Daggubati starrer are out!
- Machine TRAILER alert! Watch Mustafa and Kiara Advani's racy romance and action!
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall