Fitness not just about working out: Nargis Fakhri
Mumbai: Actress Nargis Fakhri, who has been announced as the women’s fitness ambassador in India by Reebok, says being fit means making the right fitness choices and participating in activities that one enjoys.
“Being fit is not just about working out and looking good, it’s about having a positive attitude, making the right fitness choices and participating in activities one enjoys,” the 33-year-old said in a statement.
Nargis will represent the brand for their Studio category, a unique and innovative line of products focussed on dance, aerobics and yoga designed especially for women.
“I am looking forward to this association and hope to build a positive momentum for the brand and for women’s fitness in India,” said the actress.
The brand`s other brand ambassadors include ace cricketers M.S. Dhoni, Gautam Gambhir and Unmukt Chand; hockey majors Sandeep Singh and Sardar Singh; fitness trainers Piyush Pandey and Dheepesh Bhatt; and Bollywood actor John Abraham.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day