Fitness on pregnant Jennifer Love Hewitt`s mind
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt, who is expecting her first child, is trying to work hard towards a fit post-pregnancy figure. She was spotted exercising with a workout ball in a park here.
The 34-year-old, who is expecting the baby with her fiance, actor Brian Hallisay, hit the park with a giant workout ball, reports radaronline.com.
The `If Only` actress wore a gray-coloured tank top, flaunting her growing belly. Her purple pants perfectly matched the bouncy ball.
In a recent interview with US Weekly, Hewitt had said that she is working with a trainer to do cardio and weights so that her arms are strong enough to hold the baby.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' poster: Vidyut Jammwal is blinded by money
- Jackie Chan, Sonu Sood's 'Kung Fu Yoga' trailer is the most action-packed thing you will WATCH today!
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall