Food habits hinder Selma Blair`s weight loss
London: Actress Selma Blair, who became a mother two years ago, says she is still struggling to lose the post-pregnancy weight. She blames her love for food for it.
Blair gave birth to a son, who is named Arthur.
"This is why I can`t lose my baby weight, because I ate crepes, I ate French toast, I ate an ice cream cone, I had french fries, and three hamburgers," Cosmopolitan magazine quoted her as saying.
"Then I`m going to go and have a full dinner with my son. Then I`ll go out again tonight," she added.
Arthur is Blair`s son from her previous relationship with fashion designer Jason Bleick.
The 41-year-old said that she has never been one of those people who can eat without putting on weight, reports femalefirst.co.uk
"It`s terrible and I don`t like what it does to my body, believe me, because I`m not one of these people that`s like, I can eat whatever I want, whenever," she said.
The actress has been seen in films like `Cruel Intentions`, `Legally Blonde` and `The Fog`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall