For happy life, Diane Kruger takes therapy
Los Angeles: Actress Diane Kruger goes for therapy sessions to keep her relationship with Joshua Jackson healthy.
Kruger, who started dating the former ‘Dawson`s Creek’ star in 2006, insists on seeing a therapist on a regular basis to keep her personal life happy, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"All relationships are hard. It doesn`t matter what job you have, or how famous or miserable or poor you are. It`s about commitment. When you meet someone, are you ready to make them your number one priority? I`m grateful that I met a person who feels the same, not just about me, but about our relationship. But therapy helps too," Britain`s Marie Claire magazine quoted Kruger as saying.
She also said that therapy is not about getting help from a professional, but it’s about how to deal with life in a better way.
"It`s funny, in Paris (where she has a home), people don`t talk about it. My friends ask, `What`s wrong with you?` But here (in the US) everyone talks about it, and I really like that about America. Therapy`s not about getting help; it`s facilitating yourself to deal better with life in general,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall