For Neha Dhupia, health comes before work
Mumbai: Actress` may have long schedules, but Neha Dhupia ensures she does not ignore her health while working. She took to Twitter to talk about her morning regime which prepares her for a working weekend.
"Super run followed by a king size breakfast ... Best way to kick-start a working weekend! Health comes first," Neha posted on the micro-blogging site Saturday.
She will soon be seen in Rensil D’Silva`s "Ungli", produced by Karan Johar. The film also stars Emraan Hashmi, Sanjay Dutt, Randeep Hooda and Kangana Ranaut.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!