For Rupali Ganguly, pregnancy a lifetime experience
Mumbai: TV actress Rupali Ganguly is expecting her first baby in a few weeks and describes pregnancy as a lifetime experience.
"I am feeling so great. Like everyone says, it`s a lifetime experience. Sometimes I walk like a penguin, everything has become slow motion, everything I used to do in five minutes now takes half-an-hour. But it is such a wonderful feeling, I feel great," Rupali said here at her "Parvarrish" co-star Shweta Tiwari`s wedding Saturday.
Rupali left "Parvarrish" because of her pregnancy and admits she doesn`t miss the show at all.
"Actually, I miss the kids and not the show. I thought I will miss the show, but I haven`t felt like that. Out of curiosity I watched two-three episodes to check out what was happening. I don`t miss the show, I miss Rashi (Sparsh Khanchandani) and Sunny (Rakshit Wahi)," she said.
When asked if she plans to come back after having her baby, Rupali said: "No, I want to enjoy this now, for at least one year."
Barkha Bisht has replaced Rupali in the show that comes on Sony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall