For Rupali Ganguly, pregnancy a lifetime experience
Mumbai: TV actress Rupali Ganguly is expecting her first baby in a few weeks and describes pregnancy as a lifetime experience.
"I am feeling so great. Like everyone says, it`s a lifetime experience. Sometimes I walk like a penguin, everything has become slow motion, everything I used to do in five minutes now takes half-an-hour. But it is such a wonderful feeling, I feel great," Rupali said here at her "Parvarrish" co-star Shweta Tiwari`s wedding Saturday.
Rupali left "Parvarrish" because of her pregnancy and admits she doesn`t miss the show at all.
"Actually, I miss the kids and not the show. I thought I will miss the show, but I haven`t felt like that. Out of curiosity I watched two-three episodes to check out what was happening. I don`t miss the show, I miss Rashi (Sparsh Khanchandani) and Sunny (Rakshit Wahi)," she said.
When asked if she plans to come back after having her baby, Rupali said: "No, I want to enjoy this now, for at least one year."
Barkha Bisht has replaced Rupali in the show that comes on Sony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ram Gopal Varma unveils controversial poster of first RGVtalkies short film 'Single X'
- Woho! Akshay Kumar to romance two leading ladies in next?
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Salman Khan as ‘Sultan’: Actor gets into the skin of the character in new pic
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms