Former Spice Girl singer Mel B names baby Madison
London: Melanie Brown and her husband Stephen Belafonte have named their newborn daughter Madison Brown Belafonte.
The former Spice Girls star also confirmed all is well with her baby, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"The doctor said the baby is really, really healthy," she said.
The 36-year-old singer already has two daughters, 12-year-old Phoenix, and four-year-old Angel, from previous relationships.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Prabhas, Rana Daggubati’s ‘Baahubali 2’: And the countdown begins now!
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover planning a baby? Here's the truth
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall