France`s first lady Carla Bruni confirms pregnancy
London: France`s first lady Carla Bruni has confirmed she is expecting a child with French President Nicolas Sarkozy.
The model-actress earlier refused to comment on reports speculating around her pregnancy.
Dailystar.co.uk reports Bruni is expecting her first child with Sarkozy and that her pregnancy is "unexpected and unhoped for".
She is believed to be more than five months pregnant, but when quizzed about the child`s gender, Bruni said: "That I don`t even know myself. There are certain things which one should keep secret."
Bruni, 43, is already a mother to a son, Aurelian, from a previous relationship. President Sarkozy has three sons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abhishek Bachchan's thoughts about getting inked- Know what the actor feels
- Watch: Karan Patel, Ankita Bhargava’s wedding video will restore your faith in 'Arranged Love'
- Here’s why you need to read Arpita Khan Sharma’s response to haters
- Yes I am upset with Mika: Krushna Abhishek speaks on singer shooting for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Is this for real? Anushka Sharma – Virat Kohli spotted together with a fan – See pic
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall